Wednesday

Back In Action

Merry Christmas!

It's been a crazy month (I think I'm saying that every month!) but we are settled into the new place and unpacking as quickly as can be so that I can get back into the kitchen. Here are some things to look forward to in the coming month and new year:

-Scandinavian Christmas Cookie Extravaganza!
-Bitter Endive Holiday Gift Guide & eBay Store!
-Blog Redesign with some spiffy new features
-Design posts featuring some interesting things in the way of Kitchen Design
-25% more Omar (he's grown a lot and become adverse to having his picture taken)

In the meantime (less than a week, I promise), enjoy this Wacky Waving Inflatable Arm Flailing Tube Man:

Doesn't he look happy?

2 comments:

connie said...

Looking forward to the new goodies coming soon! We're all so busy nowadays, it's hard to find the time to blog, can totally relate. I adore the pictures of Omar, beautiful cat. I have noticed that the cats squint and close their eyes when I try to take pictures of them now that they're not kittens anymore. So sad. Happy Holidays!

David Toms said...

Have been missing you Kelly. Having dinner with your mother this week.